Scheduling a Ride on Senior Transportation Connection
(STC) is fast, easy and convenient just follow these simple steps.
1: Contact the STC Call Center at: 1-800-983-4782
callers must complete the Call Center Service
Registration Interview. Be prepared to provide your name, address,
city, phone number, and other pertinent information such as special
medical needs and emergency contacts.
STEP 2: Schedule Your Trip
Please contact the call center at least three business days in advance of the day you want transportation.
- Verify your name, address, city
and telephone number.
- Then tell the Reservationists your trip destination including address,
suite or room number, time of appointment and requested pick up
and return time. The Reservationists will confirm your trip schedule
based on service availability.
- All trips must be scheduled at least three business days prior to the trip. Trips can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.
- All messages left during business hours will be returned by the
end of the same business day.
- All messages left after hours will be returned by the end of the
next business day.
- Please do not leave messages requesting services.
- Please plan departing and return trip waiting times (up to ten minutes each way) not including estimated time needed for travel.
- Drivers shall wait up to five minutes after parking the vehicle in clear view of the customer's residence or other pick up location, or where that is not possible, taking other reasonable steps to notify the customer that the vehicle is waiting.
- If you complete your trip business more than 30 minutes prior to
your scheduled return trip pick up time, contact the Call Center
and we will try to arrange an earlier pick up for you. If no
earlier pick up is available, you will be picked up at your originally
- If you need to cancel a trip, please contact the Call Center 24
hours in advance, or at the earliest time you know you will not
need the service.
STEP 3: Enjoy the friendly, courteous and professional service.